|The Eco-Rep program is a peer-to-peer education program focused on training student leaders to embody and promote sustainable living in residential halls and other facilities. Through fun and educational programs, Eco-Reps foster sustainable behavior among their peers.|
What are Eco-Reps?
- Student leaders who plan fun and educational programs focused on issues of waste and recycling, composting, water and energy consumption, sustainable food systems, transportation and social equity in order to make students living in residential halls and Greek houses more aware of how to live sustainably
- Thoughtful and organized undergraduate students who educate their peers, foster sustainable behavior, and build community
Why be an Eco-Rep?
- Gain leadership experience
- Make a difference within your residential hall and change behavior campus wide!
- Learn more about sustainability with peers who care
- Get course credit
- Be part of a nationally recognized program
To become an Eco-Rep for the Fall 2013 semester, register for the 1-credit course ES 123-010, CRN 48984.
For more information, please visit the full Eco-Rep page: https://sites.google.com/site/lehighuniversityecoreps/ or contact email@example.com